Monday, October 27, 2008

The Reasoning Behind All The Sex Scandals

I heard about a story recently.

Once a upon a time, during a session in the parliament, Tunku Abdul Rahman challenged all the MPs to raise up their hand if any of them never had committed adultery before. The end result is that nobody raised up their hand then besides 1 chinese MP.

This story was told by Mr. Tun Ling, ex-president of MCA.

The moral of the story, according to Tun Ling, was that every man sitting at high position in this world has too much energy left over, thus they have to find different ways to release these "energy".

And of course, at the end of his story-telling, Tun Ling said he is not one of them.

Set aside the reliability of the content of the story, it really gives me a new perspective regarding all the famous sex scandals that happened in the long past and recently.

Politic Region
US President--J.F.Kennedy and Bill Clinton
Malaysia ex-Health Minister--Dato Chua Soi Lek
Malaysia c-4 Man-- ?????(unknown figutive)

Celebrity Region
X-Files Actor-- David Duchovny
HK Actor-- Edison Chan

Student Region?!
LimKokWing University--1 guy, 2 girls

(And the list will sure go on and on + those not surfacing yet.)

So, based on my knowledge from the incidents above and by cross-referencing with the message that Tun Ling tried to convey, I had come up with few conclusions on sex scandal.

1. Every man in this world is "naughty" naturally.
2. Every man in this world sure will commit adultery, the matter is whether it is revealed or not. 3. If the man apologize after you have done "something wrong", most likely you will be forgiven.
4. Besides wealth and high position in the society, every man in this world must equip themselves with other skills professional skills eg. photoshooting, video recording in order to capture the girl in this world.
5. Girls in this world will normally like men that are "naughty" and "bad".

And again, respected Tun Ling is not included in the list of the man in this world. He is the only pure soul in this world, not committing the "wrong thing" that every man in this world will do.

Now, I know why no girls like me already.

It is because I have no money, I am a nobody, I dunno photography, and most importantly, I am not naughty.

Shit! Like that I become like Tun Ling already.

No no. I am not refering to myself.

No comments: