Sunday, October 12, 2008

nal geuman ijeohyo

Watched "A Moment To Remember" again after like 3 years.

I thought I have forgotten the plot, just like I thought I have forgotten a lot of other things and feelings, but actually I didn't.

I thought that my mood wouldn't be affected by a korean production, but I just couldn't control the pH level of my nose from dropping below 6.

I thought that I am strong enough to face anything in life, only to realise that all this while I am just ignoring it, keeping it aside. No matter how well I hide it, it will just pop up once in a while, just to remind me of their existence.

"Please Forget Me Now."

But do you know that? There is no eraser in my memory.

And you know this post is not for you because it's written in English! So I am not thinking of you now.

October, please go away.

No comments: