Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Want A Honda

New Honda City will be launched in 2009!

Below are 2 of the so-called spyshots from PAUL TAN's site: http://paultan.org/topics/cars/new-honda-city-2009/




The current HONDA CITY is not ugly, but not appealing enough for me.

But this new HONDA CITY really attracts me. It looks like it is a combination of Civic and FCX.

WOOHOO!

I have always been a supporter for HONDA cars since I first saw EG-6 in comic INITIAL-D although my family drives TOYOTA. Even the MAZDA's rotary engine couldn't impress me as much as HONDA does.

I will be eyeing on this HONDA CITY from now on. BMW is next. HAHAHA. I know I know. It's a huge jump. But, it's okay 1.

Really hope that the stupid Malaysia policy of overly-protecting Proton could be abolished so that there is more chance for me to lay my hands on this CITY.

No comments: