Thursday, July 31, 2008

Looking Back

July of 2008 is coming to an end.
Time flies, as much as I want to get hold of it.

Because of that, I always hope that I have a time machine, for me to travel back to the past.

To find back those memories; To make up for all the regrets; Or just to find a harbour of refuge.

Seems very impossible? Nah, I have a strong belief in the scientists that we have in this world. At least, currently, we got this thing called 'photograph' which can be used as a tool to store precious moments.

Personally, I prefer to just keep these memories in my mind rather than just relying on photos which is perishable. But then I realised that my memory is not that good as I thought. Besides things that I trying hard to forget, I am losing quite a lot of others too.

Especially those IAS that I precious very much now.

But thanks to Wei Han, those photos that he uploaded on Facebook are much useful to me.


My very noob face 5 years ago...


my noob face 4 years ago...


The VS anthem, The VS cheers, Kluang-didas, Mr. Maran, Mr. Chia, Mr. Oh....

Interact Club, Touch, Community Service in Bandipur....

Camping in VH comp lab, checking out on opposite block, bridge whole day+night, the famous 1-Minuto....

All these are coming back to me now.

And most importantly, the VS SPIRIT that I thought I have lost it quite a while ago.

Well, it is not a bad thing to look behind occasionally.

As for now, I am feeling rejuvenated, again.

No comments: