Sunday, August 2, 2009

August's Blue

I nearly forgot that I had a blog.

I am having a nearly 2-month holiday now, starting from 11 June to 17 August. That's when my result come out and I probably have to go for resit classes.

Thus, I guess I still dun need to go work at the moment.

This is the 1st time I am having such a long vacation, since my PMR days. Yeah, that's right. My longest holiday was only 1 month plus, which is after my O-Levels.

So the feeling is nice now, when you are typing more than you are writing.

If you ask me anything happen during my holiday, you should know there isn't any. Because I am a boring person. No, I think I am just lazy to go around. Not passionate is the word.

Went for a few job interviews. Not Big 5 though, just some small company that I dun even remember their names. No reply. Guess they know I am not gonna stay long gua. If not then I should be too suck.

Therefore, all the while, I am staying in my small room, online, youtube, and game. And should be doing my OBU. Haha. Not yet started of course.

Nothing much happen to me, but i guess a lot happen to Malaysia. You know, it's like watching a compilation of different movie. Got Infernal Affairs (无间道), House of Flying Dagger(十面埋伏), and all others you can think of.

Got Infection case, got Kena Pushed Down Case (some bigshot insisted it's a jump down case), got forever anyhow talk cock case (refering to those KOSMO ppl, and the famous dentist and the ex-PM), got gangsterism polictic case etc etc. No wonder politician is categorised as one of the high risk occupation. But High Risk, High Return. Case Reference-(Klang Palace and Dentist's Palace).

After 100 days, Najib started to distribute his candy. But all the 11 flavour also doesn't suit me at all. So I still din enjoy the benefit.

If it's candy you can dun take it if you dun like. But rattan(rotan) you sure must kena, eventhough you dun like. Public transport fee increased again. Taxi=36%, Bus Sekolah=30%, Long Journey Bus=31%. Walau wei! Public transport nowadays also not a very cheap alternative oredi. I just wonder whether their service quality will increase or not.

Teoh Beng Hock had left. It's sad to say this, but I guess this case again will go not far. The best outcome you can get is another person kena pushed out to be responsible for that. That is, if there is anyone willing to do it, like last time C4 case. 2 weeks gone. By looking at the progress, we still have to wait very long to learn the truth, and maybe that's the truth that's being made up.

Yasmin Ahmad, a true Malaysian had left too. I am ignorant, coz now only i noe those Petronas advertisements and other movies like sepet are her art piece. I love Tan Hong Ming and Umi Qazrina. That's the Malaysia that all of us long for. Her advertisement speaks louder that any slogan, any candy. She is more suitable than anyone else to speak about ONE MALAYSIA.

Politic aside.

This is the recent Drama Series I am watching.

K.O. 3anGuo--终极三国
This is the description: After getting kicked out from their 24th school for starting fights and couldn’t find another school that would accept them, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei thought it’s a God send that Liu Bei proposed to be their sworn brothers so they could enroll into the prestigious Dong Han Shu Yuan, a school exclusively for royalty, on the condition that they pay for his tuition. Though they enrolled, it didn’t mean they attended the class in peace because they must survive the school’s death traps and hostile invasion from warring schools.

Basically, it's modern world's Romance of 3 Kingdom. The funny and stupid version. LOL.



Paladin 3--仙剑奇侠传3


This drama series is based on a famous Chinese RPG game. If you have watched the 1st one, then you should continue to watch this. Vannak, if you read this, you should really watch this.

No matter how many years had passed, this game will always be remembered. All the characters will also live in my heart. Maybe that's why I don't like the ending of this drama.

And it's bothering me. It makes me feel, a little bit blue. I guess it's gonna carrying on for some time, at least for this month.


Below shots are from the last episod.

Credit to 情剑山河 http://blog.sina.com.cn/qjshanhe.

p/s: You are right, that's my voice. Ask me if you insist in wanting the orginal voice version. Easier if you go to the website above. Don't sue me for polluting your ears. Thank you very much.

No comments: