Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Summer April

This post comes a bit late because it supposed to be up like in the middle of March.
But before I knew it, it's already April.

Ya, today is 1 April 2009. 60 days more to ACCA Examination. Well this is just a reminder for myself in case i forget about it.

Things that happen during March for your info:

Projek Warga.
My 1st presentation project in 3 years ever since I join ACCA eventhough I am not doing the presentation on stage. Given an opportunity to deal with Bahasa Malaysia for the 1st time after like more than 6 years because the language used is BM.
It reminds me of my older days. It reminds me of my first public appearance on stage when I was 6; my 1st story-telling when I was 7; my 1st public speaking experience when I was 11. And also my 1st drama appearance when I was 14.
When I looked at my friends practising prior to the competition, it brought back a lot of my memories when I was still very young.
Well, I realised I was actually a very active boy last time. LOL.

Progress Test 2.
Normal routine of Sunway ACCA. Nothing special about it.

Sunway ACCA Nite.
Attend for the 1st time during my 3 years in Sunway. My last similar event was the Asean Dance. Everyone around me was, to some extent, quite high on that night. In the midst of the shouting and cheering, I realised I no longer feel excitement anymore.

激情过后,一切总归平淡。

Mr. Goh singled me out to tell me that all my good frens are not my true fren today. Haha. It seemed that my frens' prank din work out the way they wanted.

Major Arcana. The Hanged Man, XII.
This is the card that I picked long time ago. So long that I even forget that this is my fate.

Today is April's Fool day. So i think it's ok to be a fool today.

Happy April's Fool Day!

No comments: